Products and Services
Samurai: Universal Hydraulic Powered Tractor Mounted Cutter
Trimming hedges,brush, vines and small branches is as easy as hopping on your tractor, skid steer, or similar equipment with the Samurai hydraulic powered cutter that attaches to any loader bucket.
A hydraulic motor powers an oscillating cam connecting two cutting blades. Changing the hydraulic flow changes the speed of the blades. 2 inch opposing sickle sections allows the cutter to cut material up to 1 1/2″ inches in diameter. The 38- in cutter only requires 3 gal/min. hydraulic flow and can be adjusted to cut vertically, horizontally, or at any angle in between. It comes complete with the universal mounting loader bracket.
The Samurai is virtually maintenance free with sealed bearings and a self-lubricating motor. Sickles are easily replaced as they are fastened with capscrews, not rivets.
The Samurai was developed in conjunction with the Canadian Research Council’s Industrial Technology Centre and tested by the Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute.
Sabre II Multicutter: Vertical Knife for Swather/Header
Give yourself an extra edge in tangled & lodged crops. See why the Sabre has been the number one selling crop divider since 1983.
For canola or other tough to harvest crops, the benefits of a crop divider are well known. What sets the Sabre apart is design excellence, mechanical simplicity, and superb quality.
The Sabre vertical knife allows your you to travel faster and cut cleaner. It allows you to cut a full 38 inches, more then twice the amount of any rotary knife on the market. The cost of one machine can be recovered in a single season due the increased yield.
The Sabre comes completely assembled and ready to install on your swather or combine header.
- Prevents hairpinning, crop loss, and cutter plugging
- Available in left and right hand versions
Includes a comprehensive operator parts manual
- Universal fit on all combine and swather headers
- Knife sickle sections, probably the area of highest wear, are secured by capscrews rather than rivers, making sickle replacement easy
- Sealed bearings and self-lubricating hydraulic motor eliminates greasing.
- Hard plating and high quality paint has been used throughout to eliminate corrosion
Cutter Bar height can be easily adjusted to suit your machine
- 3.0 cu. In/rev. High Torque Hydraulic motor
- Cutting Length 38″ with 38 – 2″ removable sections
- Overall height Adjustable
- Knives: 2 knives with 19 replaceable sickle sections on each.
Engineering review done by the Manitoba Research Council’sIndustrial Technology Centre.
PAMI tested (Prairie Agricultural Machinery Institute) – report #477