Products and Services
Why buy a Pillar?
With the cost of seed, fertilizer, and fuel as high as they are, you want to make sure you get the most “bang for your buck” during seeding. With the Pillar double shoot openers we feel you will. The openers’ unique seed boot design gives you excellent trash clearance, eliminating hair-pinning in the seed bed. Also, you will get precise seed and fertilizer placement with minimum disturbance at speeds up to 6.5 mph. This precise seed and fertilizer placement results in unparalleled seed to soil contact, giving you a high percentage of germination. This results in a lower cost per acre for seeding, while the uniform germination translates into even crop stages during growth, and at harvest time. If you are planning the purchase of a new seeding tool, you should see what the Pillar drill can do for you!
• Solid draw tubes with auto unlock
• Hydraulic eld to transport wheel rotate
• Hydraulic tine adjust with visible gauge
• Section level gauge
• 10” x 10” x 1/4” main beams
• 16.5 L -16.1 SL Softrac centre section tires
• 26” x 9/16” harrow tines
• 12.5 L-15 FL highway service wing tires
• Hydraulically adjustable down pressure
• Consistent down pressure and contouring through hilly terrain