Products and Services
What you've needed & what you've been waiting for ...
The TUNGUS Fire Extinguishing System is the FIRST AFFORDABLE, fully automatic, compact, eco-friendly, and rapid waterless fire protection method for your farm & numerous other uses including:
· Barns, Stables and Storage Facilities
· Combines, Front Loaders, Heaters, Cooling Fans, & other Farm Equipment
· Workshops, Garages & Warehouses
· General Commercial & Industrial Enterprises
· Homes & Cottages
TUNGUS’ unique combination of features:
- No electrical connections, no piping, no batteries, no water supply — completely stand-alone & automatic
- Extremely versatile for use in rural & obscure locations
- Without constant pressure inside the fire extinguishing module
- 12 years maintenance free — afterwards can be recharged
- Fast & simple installation — COMPACT & adaptive to almost any location, without a retrofit
- Can be installed inside any room, attic, building, or in engine compartments of heavy equipment or trucks
- Wide range of extreme operating temperatures (-60°C up to +125°C)
- Heat, corrosion & vibration resistant; for harsh environments
- Powder-Based extinguishing
- More powerful than conventional fire extinguisher
- Different brackets & methods of installation
- Reusable — can be recharged after module has been activated and discharged
TUNGUS powder-based modules are capable of extinguishing the following classes of fires: Class A (solids), Class B (liquids & gases), Class C (electrical) and Class K (cooking oils & fats).
- Stand-alone units - no connections required
Modules in outdoor open areas or in enclosed indoor spaces do not require any conduits, plumbing, electrical connections or batteries and are completely stand-alone.
- Wide range of operating temperatures
Modules feature a wide thermal range, operating in temperatures from -60°C up to +125°C. As such, the system can be installed in extreme hot or cold outdoor temperature conditions, without affecting performance.
- 12 years maintenance free
Tungus fire extinguishing modules provide reliable, unsupervised, fully automatic protection under a wide range of conditions, maintenance-free for 12 years according to manufacturer specifications, (although regular visual inspections should be undertaken).
- Efficiency & reliability
Their unique design, high-pressure discharge patterns, and fire extinguishing compound minimize or even eliminate potential blind spots during extinguishment of fires in areas with challenging geometric layouts. Modules extinguish fires at an early stage of fire origin without any external power source in stand-alone and self-triggering modes. A single TUNGUS module is capable of extinguishing fires in areas of up to 860 ft²; in structures with a volume of up to 8,830 ft³; from a vertical/horizontal distance of up to 105 ft. (Coverage area/capacity varies with size of module.)
Modules are activated by a self-generated electrical impulse (whether manually or automatically) and the firefighting powder is generally released in seconds. Total time from fire detection to fire extinguishment takes as little as 15 seconds
- Highly effective design
Achieved by implementing space industry research and development in the design and manufacturing of all TUNGUS modules.
- Cost effective
Modules are reusable and can be easily reloaded by authorized, trained facilities, using the original reloading kits supplied by the manufacturer. Overall lower cost is achieved through unique and simple construction designs that, as stated above, do not require any conduits, plumbing or electrical connections. Significant additional savings are achieved because of quick and easy installation and low maintenance, testing and inspection requirements, especially in comparison to conventional pressurized extinguishing systems.
The absence of pressure inside the module casing during installation, operation and monitoring assures greater safety. The discharge powder “ISTO-1” is eco-friendly and, unlike conventional water sprinkler systems or most pressurized systems, creates little or no damage to surrounding objects, structures, inventory, building air quality, and environment. Powder clean-up following discharge generally involves simple vacuuming and mop-up, without the requirement for clean-up and disposal being conducted by certified or specialized parties.
- Wide field of application
Offers various fire protection options for a variety of objects, areas and machinery in all climate zones and in harsh environments.