Products and Services
DUCK FOOT PARTS - REDUCE HEADER LOSS WITH THE 'ORIGINAL' SLIP-OVER PADDLE TINE
Award winning Duck Foot Tines are a series of slip-over paddle tines that keep the crop moving, clearing the cutter bar and reducing header loss.
• Quickly and easily slides over the existing tines, attaching directly to the reel pipe and secured with a reusable clip.
• Create a more even feed for better threshing, further improving yield.
• Combine operators can slow their reel speed further preventing shelling and stripping.
• Increase ground speed
• Fast & easy to install & remove
• Eliminates the need for air reels
• Design & Utility Patented
• Fits a wide variety of headers
• Field tested and proven to reduce header losses by up to 80% in soybeans, lentils; also beneficial in pulses, chickpeas, beans, cereals, straight cut canola among other crops.