Products and Services
DUCK FOOT PARTS - REDUCE HEADER LOSS WITH THE 'ORIGINAL' SLIP-OVER PADDLE TINE
Award winning Duck Foot Tines are a series of slip-over paddle tines that keep the crop moving, clearing the cutter bar and reducing header loss.
• Quickly and easily slides over the existing tines, attaching directly to the reel pipe and secured with a reusable clip.
• Create a more even feed for better threshing, further improving yield.
• Combine operators can slow their reel speed further preventing shelling and stripping.
• Increase ground speed
• Fast & easy to install & remove
• Eliminates the need for air reels
• Design & Utility Patented
• Fits the following headers: MacDon, John Deere, Case IH, New Holland, Massey Ferguson, Agco
• Proven to reduce header loss by 50% in soybeans and lentils; beneficial in short, thin crops as well as all pulses, cereals and straight cut canola